Low temperature oven SNOL 420/300 is designed for thermal treatment of various materials up to 300°C. This electric oven is designed for treatments such as drying, heating, thermal testing, aging and similar purposes in an airflow environment. Forced air convection allows a homogeneous temperature distribution during the process, which ensures optimal results, moreover, good technical parameters ensure high-quality results. The oven can be used in scientific laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and industry.
– Stainless steel (304) chamber,
– Non-adjustable forced horizontal air circulation
– 3 stainless steel shelves,
– Insulation – rock wool (complete lack of asbestos),
– Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey,
– Door opening to the right, inner door in stainless steel, silicon joint,
– OTP – non-adjustable over temperature protection
– Control panel is placed in the underpart of the oven,
– Non-programmable temperature controller – Omron E5CC,
– Short heating up / cooling down period,
– 2 year warranty.
Oven working chamber dimensions: