High accuracy SNOL 3/1100 ashing furnace with vacuumed ceramic fiber chamber, is designed for ashing and burn off processes up to 1100°C. Fan-assisted chimney permits to eliminate smokes from the chamber during processing.
– One-piece high thermal efficiency vacuum-formed ceramic fiber chamber,
– Heating elements are embedded in vacuum-formed fiber on four sides of the chamber,
– Outside casing – metal sheet, powder painted grey,
– Fan-assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction,
– Door opens upwards,
– Door safety interlock switch,
– Control panel is placed in the underpart of the furnace,
– Non-programmable temperature controller – Omron E5CC,
– Ceramic bottom plates,
– Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction,
– Low power consumption,
– Good stability and uniformity,
– 1 year warranty.
Furnace working chamber dimensions: